Agricultural Building Certification Statement

Obtain your Building Permit from the Power County Building Administrator.  The property and structure will be checked for compliance. When you pick up your     permit you will sign the Ag Building Certification.                                                                Click here for an Agricultural Building Certification Statement.              


Building Administrator 
Planning and Zoning Department

127 Idaho Street
American Falls, ID 83211
Phone: (208) 226-7625